Wednesday 18 February 2015

Bishonen

Movie Name:Bishonen
Language: Chinese
Director : Yonfan
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch: Youtube

Cast:
Stephen Fung
Daniel Wu
Shu Qi

Synopsis:-                                *Warning Spoilers*

Jet is a male prostitute in Hong Kong…He is arrogant, sexy, everyone falls in love with him, but he falls in love with no one... One day he meets Sam, who is a policeman…From then on, Jet changes himself and proclaims: innocent, sweet, clean, pure to trap Sam… But unknowingly Jet falls into the trap himself…Things begin to get out of control when it turns out that Sam's past is part of Jet's present.
         
My Review:

OK…Now I have more bad reviews to this movie than the good ones... As I watched the film I feel that the director lost the track of what he actually is trying to say…And it totally gives an impression that being Gay is the biggest sin ever…For instance if you are a Gay then go kill yourself, or run away... Second, the gay people are portrayed in a way showing them to be promiscuous and cold…I did not really like the message the film is giving out to the society…

The only thing I like about this movie is the cast…They did extremely well and I really like Daniel Wu…He is a good actor(and veryyyy cuteeee)…The music goes good with the movie…

My Rating: 5/10

Apart from one sex scene in the movie,Daniel Wu I didn’t find it quite watchable…

Images(Screenshots):







No comments:

Post a Comment