Wednesday 18 February 2015

Eternal Summer

Movie Name:Eternal Summer

Language: Chinese/Taiwan
Director : Leste Chan
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch: Youtube,Dailymotion

Cast:
Joseph Chang
Bryant Chang
Kate Yeung

Synopsis:-                                *Warning Spoilers*

Shane and Jonathan first meet at a primary school by the sea…Shane is the class clown, while Jonathan is the no.1 student…One day, the teacher sets up a game called “Little Guardian Angel” where good students are paired with bad students…Against his will, Jonathan is paired with Shane... What starts off as an awkward friendship gradually evolves into love…

Until one day a girl called Carrie, enters their lives….And their lives are headed into a direction with lots of questions and secrets…

My Review:

Well I watched this movie after hearing some great reviews and people saying they watched it like 100’s of times…But to be frank I am not really impressed by this movie...I mean,may be its because I watched it with a lot of expectations, or maybe this is not my type of movie…

Anyways the acting was good, I like the characters and how the love between Shane and Jonathan blossomed…I love it when love starts from hate…Its sooo romantic…Jonathan is sooo hottt J …Apart from that its a one time watch for me and this does not fall into my fav BL list for sure…

My Rating: 5/10

Give it a try...You might fall into the other half of my friends who loved it …

Images(Screenshots):





No comments:

Post a Comment