Saturday 14 February 2015

Antique Bakery

Movie Name:Antique Bakery
Language:Korean
Director : Min Kyu-Dong
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch: Youtube

Cast:
Ju Ji-hoon
Kim Jae-wook
Yoo Ah-in
Choi Ji-ho

Synopsis:

This is Manga story which is made into a movie.The story basically moves around Jin-hyuk.He has money, the looks, the charm, and in search of the love of his life. So he sets up a cake shop where women are sure to come. He hires Sun-woo, a talented patissier who had a crush on Jin-hyuk back in high school. Along with an ex-boxing champion Gi-beom and his bodyguard Su-young, establish a cake shop, Antique. Although everyone seems to be happy and normal, each have unforgettable pasts. And soon all their mysteries begin to unravel.

My Review:

I Love this move....Initially I admit it’s quite slow and takes time to pick up, but once you are into it you will love it...This is a very nice and sweet movie, which explains relations, friendship and love... Also there is nothing much BL content in this, just some little kisses between Kim Jae-Wook and his boyfriend so it’s your call...

I only watched this movie for Kim Jae Wook....I am a huge fan of Kim Jae-Wook and he is just so adorable in this movie..... Soooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyy God I love him <3 ....If you guys like him too then i suggest you watch Coffee Prince series,its not a BL but def worth a watch :)

My Rating: 10/10(I know I am being baised but 10 is only for my darling  KIM Jae-Wook)

I would recommend it for sure. Give it a try.

Images(Screenshots):





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! buy dvd billions season 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. buy dvd supernatural season 13

    ReplyDelete