Saturday 14 February 2015

A Crimson Mark

Movie Name:A Crimson Mark(2004)
Language:Korean
Director : Hyun Jin-Park
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch: Youtube,Dailymotion

Cast:
Dong-gyu Lee
Dae-suk Oh


Synopsis:

A Crimson Mark is a short Korean love story between two government officials from different political teams during the Chosun Dynasty.They have a seemingly different views,however, the two are discreetly having a affair.

My Review:

I personally feel this should be made into a film...The few minutes just leave you wanting for more...And the name "A crimson mark" perfectly suits the storyline...You will know why i said that after watching the film...Its so sweet and simple...I love the way the male characters express their feelings through eyes...There is literally no communication of words and the whole plot is explained so perfectly...


My Rating: 9/10

I would highly recommend this :)

Images(Screenshots):





No comments:

Post a Comment