Sunday 15 February 2015

Hello My Love

Movie Name: Hello My Love(2009)
Language: Korean
Director : Kim Aaron
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch: Youtube

Cast:
Jo An
Oh Min-Seok
Ryu Sang-Wook

Synopsis:
                                                *Warning Spoilers*
Hyo-Jung works at a radio station as a scenario writer and DJ. She has a boyfriend for ten years (Won-Jae) who promised to marry her after he returns from his studies in abroad. But When Won-Jae returns to Korea he brings along another man named Dong-hwa as a friend and roommate .Hyo-Jung slowly discovers that Won-Jae and Dong-Hwa's relationship is more than friendship.

My Review:

I actually liked this movie although it gets boring in some parts. It’s kind of sweet. The screenplay and storyline went well and the actors did a good job. I usually hate it when a girl comes between the boys…but this time I actually pitied her…The ending and the relation between the 3 was portrayed in a very lovely way…

My only concern is that the story went with a very slow pace and there could be more of romance between Hyo and Dong. They make a cute couple together. Its just there is no such feel in the movie which makes you feel like watching it again(atleast not me).

My Rating: 7/10

Worth one time watch.

Images(Screenshots):





No comments:

Post a Comment