Sunday 15 February 2015

Two weddings and a Funeral

Movie Name: Two Weddings and a Funeral
Language: Korean
Director : Kim Jho Kwang-Soo
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch: Vimeo,Dailymotion

Cast:
Kim Dong-yoon
Ryu Hyun-kyung
Song Yong-jin
Jung Ae-yeon

Synopsis:-
                                                         *Warning Spoilers*
Gay man, Min-soo and a lesbian, Hyo-jin are both doctors at a hospital. They both agree to marry so that Hyo-jin can legally adopt a child with her lover Seo-young while Min-soo can please his parents not revealing his lifestyle. They appear to be a happy, "normal" couple. Not until Min-soo finally finds the love of his life and things turn upside down.

My Review:

To start with I wasn’t really keen on watching this movie... I somehow was not drawn to it because of the cast or some negative reviews given by my friends...And then one fine day I was bored enough and thought to give it a try…And man was I totally surprised.. the plot and the cast outrun my expectations…. They were all weird but likable….Also the movie deals with lot more aspects of gay life like friendship, family,love…
Few scenes were really touching…I liked the actor who played the role of Min-Soo...All the actors did well and its definitely worth a watch…

My Rating: 7/10

You should give it a try. Who knows it might just surprise you tooo

Images(Screenshots):









No comments:

Post a Comment