Sunday 15 February 2015

The Postcard(Shortfilm)

Movie Name: The PostCard
Language: Korean
Director : Josh Kim
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch: Vimeo,Youtube

Cast:
Suh Inwoo
Simo

Synopsis:-
                                                         *Warning Spoilers*
A person comes to the post office daily to deliver some letters but they don’t have a return address.The girl who works as the post office clerk mistakenly thinks that he is trying to get her attention by writing open love letters on postcard. Although its true and he is trying to gain attention of someone, its not for her but for another postal worker who is a guy.

My Review:

The film actually has a potential to become a full fledged movie...LOL the girls are so dumb and funny...The main couple are cute though...Still I am very unhappy with the ending... Why cant they just make it a few minutes long and bring them together…I need part 2 for this…And I demand it…You cant just let people hanging there wanting more…So many things to unfold!!!...Apart from that I am happy with the storyline and acting…

I don’t want to break the suspense/the ending coz I want you guys to watch it and see what/why I said that…

My Rating: 8/10

Its kinda cute and sweet.I would recommend it.

Images(Screenshots):





No comments:

Post a Comment