Monday 16 February 2015

Boku no Kareshi wo Shoukai Shimasu

Movie Name: Boku no Kareshi wo Shoukai Shimasu
Language: Japanese
Director : Kusano Yoka
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch:  Youtube

Cast:
No Idea(Will update soon)

Synopsis:-                                

This movie has FOUR different stories, with four different couples but they all are from the same school(that’s what I gathered)…I haven’t myself seen all four…
Unfortunately all stories are not available online with subs and only the story4 is available….So I will just review that one…
                            
My Review:

The story is about Kouki who is popular in school and Souta is in love with him.
It’s the day of valentines and they bring presents for each other not realizing the feelings for both…

You know what,when I say that it actually sounds romantic right… but when I actually watched it, god it was so weird…the cake scene and the sex scene which follows did not even make sense…I was like “Guys what are you actually upto”…And to top it the love making scene was totally fake…You guys could have atleast saved the cake….GRRRRRRRRRR

My Rating: 3/10

I don’t know if you might like it…But it’s definitely not my choice…

Images(Screenshots):





No comments:

Post a Comment