Monday 16 February 2015

Doushitemo Furetakunai

Movie Name:Doushitemo Furetakunai
Language: Japanese
Director : Chihiro Amano
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch:  Youtube

Cast:
Kosuke Yonehara 
Masashi Taniguchi 

Synopsis:-                                *Warning Spoilers*

On the first day of Shima’s new job h meets his new boss, Togawa in the elevator. Though Togawa seemed rude and cross, Shima was drawn to him someway. …Both have a past of their own but Togawa, was open with his feelings, Shima still has trouble opening up… When Togawa moves to a different place due to work,Shima finally realizes his feelings and they unite…          
         
My Review:

This is one of the best Japanese BL I have watched…Hardly a month back I was browsing something in Youtube when I came across this…And I am so pleased that I got a chance to watch it…wow…This is so damn cute and romantic…I like the male leads,they carry a huge chemistry…

One thing about this are the dilougues…They are the pillars of this movie…For instance when Togawa says “I knew you will make a good wife” to Shima in the end and kisses on his cheek I was like awwwwwwww blush blush blushhhhhhhh…God i loved the story...There is so much romance and the climax steals the show...I became so emotional and started crying when Shima says he cannot live without Towgawa and even if its a day he wants to live with him....The person who played Towaga did extremely well...Heyyy and the sex,kisses are so perfect(which is quite rare in Japanese BL)...

I have no idea how many times i watched this and i am sure i will keep watching it...Seee as i am writing this review i want to go back and watch it again nowwwwww...CRAZYYYYY

My Rating: 10/10

I loved it movie and highly recommend it…There are a lot of kisses and hot scenes toooooo…So go for it J

Images(Screenshots):





No comments:

Post a Comment