Monday 16 February 2015

Quite Ordinary(Short Film)

Movie Name:Quite Ordinary(Short Film)
Language: Japanese
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch: Youtube


Synopsis:-                                

Tamotsu Nirasaki is a gay high-school teacher who is gay….One day, he finds out one of his pupils, Yu Shiotsu, is also gay and thinks he might have a chance…. But it turns out Shiotsu is in love with the top student of the class….As Nirasaki gets depressed that he doesn't have a chance from the start, he makes Shiotsu confess his love to the other student, and tries to take advantage of his failure...  
         
My Review:

OMG the teacher really gives me creeps *Jesus Christ*…The main theme of the short film is everyone deserves to be happy and little things mean the most… 

Its simple and short…Although it has a good storyline…I could not even watch the film with a good mood bcoz of the teacher…I dont want to see this guy ever again...Other than that its a one time watch for me...

I am attaching some screenshots of him and you will know why I said that…

My Rating: 6/10

Yes you can…If the teacher does not scare you away like he did to me…*goose bumps*

Images(Screenshots):




No comments:

Post a Comment