Monday 16 February 2015

Asymmetry

Movie Name: Asymmetry
Language: Japanese
Director : Tetsuya Sato
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch:  Youtube

Cast:
Masato Wada
Hirofumi Araki
Aimi Satsukawa
Yuta Kanai

Synopsis:-                                *Warning Spoilers*

Hokuto's is a professional cameraman who dreams to travel around the world. One day, he finds that his girlfriend is hospitalized and the doctor is his old classmate from high school. The doctor, Shinichiro, and Hokuto used to be very close friends, who shared a common love for photography. However, an incident broke their friendship apart, leaving them in bad terms.
                            
My Review:

Honestly I don’t want to write a review for this…I did not like anything in this movie and it’s a big waste of time if you ask me…

My Rating: 1/10

Your call…

Images(Screenshots):





No comments:

Post a Comment