Monday 16 February 2015

Ai No Kotodama 1

Movie Name: Ai No Kotodama 1
Language: Japanese
Director : Kaneda Satoshi
Subtitles: Yes
Where to watch: Daily Motion,Youtube

Cast:
Saitou Yasuka
Tokuyama Hidenori

Synopsis:-                                *Warning Spoilers*

Ootani and Tachibana have been couple since high school. They have always been bonded and inseparable. Now that they're in college, they live together, they're happy and everything seems prefect. But their world turns upside down when they meet an old high school friend, Yuki(girl), who seems to have a crush on Tachibana, making Ootani feel jealous and insecure.                  
                                     
My Review:

I liked this movie... Although I wouldn’t say its one of the best I have watched, it seems to be OK in its own place... For one it has the happy ending and by the time I watched this I was really tired of the BL movies having sad endings...It's nice and romantic, and displays the relationship between two people.The leads make a cute couple.

My Rating: 7/10

Yes you should watch it…It’s a nice storyline and i love it when there is jealousy in a relationship...Doesn't it just brighten up the feeling :)

Images(Screenshots):





No comments:

Post a Comment